Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2013

Here is another battle map from our Deadlands Reloaded campaign. Last Friday's session saw a tough battle against a Chinook - a weather-controlling cross between a wolverine and a Kodiak bear in the Deadlands setting. It was fought on the shore of a mountain lake and I created this battle map for the occasion, making special use of the snow and ice bitmap fills includes in Symbol Set 2 - Fantasy Floorplans. The tree symbols are from CSUAC.
    FrozenLake
    Click on the image to to download a full-size, miniature-scale pdf, the CC3 file is attached below.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

That looks very good !
    • CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2013 edited

Looks great!

Are those little pieces of land just offshore, or are they floating pieces of ice. I ask only because it could have a huge impact on what my character might do in a dust-up.

~Dogtag
    • CommentAuthorLeviathus

That's one cool (sorry I couldn't resist) map Ralf!
    • CommentAuthorSadizm
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2013 edited

Nice work ! Very detailed

Want more ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2013

Thanks for the kind words, folks. The little patches were indeed meant to be chunks of floating ice. But the players didn't think of perhaps leading the Chinook out on the ice. :D
    • CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2013

Amateurs! just kidding . I'll bet it was a lot of fun.