Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorSadizm
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2013 edited

For a Deadlands Reloaded adventure !

In a old abandoned mine a Crow Shaman Vampire summon undeads and demons...Its the Act 1 of "The Abandoned Mine" adventure !

Full Map available soon...
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2013

Excellent! You really make great use of the high details of the DD3 symbols.

Nice to see a fellow Deadlands Reloaded GM. Have you seen my Deadlands maps?
    Iron Dragon Station - A Deadlands Railway Station
    Western Home Battlemap
    A Breath of Fresh Mountain Air
    War Eagle Mountain
    Harvest Feast - Almost a Ghost Town
    • CommentAuthorSadizm
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2013 edited

Thank you and yes I saw all your maps, very nice job ! Your work is awesome !!!

By the way ! I try to make a map of a big Saloon Crazy Buffalo the one on the Pawnee Rock City Map

Do you have any ideas for a two floors saloon design or configuration ?

I got a lot of stuff coming up in the next few week maybe this can interest you...

See ya !
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2013

Here's a nice 3d model of a historical saloon.

There's also a free sample building from the Whitewash City models, which is a saloon. It's a rather small one though.
    • CommentAuthorSadizm
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2013 edited

Thank but I have already saw those plans...

But finally I have another idea, I got Red Dead Redemption the PS3 game !

Some saloon look like very cool, I'll try to reproduce one of them.
    • CommentAuthorSorpaw
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2013

What did you choose to use for the hatching in the Abandoned Mine?

Sorpaw
    • CommentAuthorSadizm
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2013

Sorry the atching its not my work ! I just took one map on google and modify it quickly !

I know there are many hatching brush and pattern for photoshop ! That would be very great to take the time to convert some for Profantasy software !
    • CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2013 edited

Doesn't CC3 have crosshatching fills? I think I remember something about "scalable hatching," too, but I don't know what that is.

Does anyone else remember something about that or, better yet, know something about that?

~Dogtag
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2013

"Scaleable hatching" is one of the fill style options. Open the fill style dialog and you'll see it as the second tab after "Brush Patterns". It is a fill style very much meant for vector CAD drawings though, and doesn't see much use in our kind of maps.