Wall Thickness

So I am trying to replicate the DD3 tutorial design of a quick dungeon, just to get used to the interface. However, I have noticed that my walls are dreadfully thin in comparison to what was displayed in the tutorial. I literally have to zoom in 3 or 4 times to even notice that there are walls along the edges.

So, I guess the question is, how does one effect the thickness of the walls. The Help (F1) was no help in my search for an answer.

SR

Comments

• Click on 'Add Room' icon upper left of CC3 hile you have CD3 active.

Note the 'Wall Width' just below 'Floor - foreground', 'Floor - background', and 'Wall'. The 'Wall Width' becomes active when 'Wall' has acheck mark in the selector.
  • Jim's right, and if you have walls already in and need to adjust them.. the quickest way is:

Click on your sheets option: Hide all sheets but WALLS

Now click on the paintbucked with a bunch of colors under it (Change Properties)

Select all the walls
    Hit D
    Change the Line Width: to 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc what ever you want

hit ok

the walls should now be 'thicker'.

-Rob
  • Ah, excellent! Thanks!

Will this be the default thickness now?
  • ShadeRaven:

It will be the default (until you quit CC3) using the make room tool etc.. but not using the drawing tools, unless you change the line width BEFORE you select the tool (then it will) if you change it after ie from 0 - 5 when you stop using the wall drawing tool you'll notice it resets to 0 rather then staying on 5.

-rob