Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorDargurd
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2012

Hi All

Does anyone know if there is a template showing the map of earth (coastline only) that i can then use as the basis for own map ? If i can avoid drawing the map of the world I would like to as it will save a lot of time !

Regards....
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2012

There's a outline of earth in the map library.

If you have the 2012 Annual, the May issue contains FT3 exports of real-world geography (with the complete earth coastline among them).
    Or if you have FT3 you can create them yourself.
    • CommentAuthorDargurd
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2012

Thanks Ralf - see a message i just posted- I started one myself but messed up and could do with some help :-(
    Sorry to necro this, but it seems better than making a new thread. Does the map library still exist? I'd like this Earth map (no I do not own the annual).
    • CommentAuthorWyvern
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2019

Unfortunately, the map library was removed from the ProFantasy site some time ago now, and this doesn't seem to be one of the items I'd kept in my own collection. Maybe someone else here can assist, though the Annual version will be more detailed than the old map library one I rather suspect.