Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorFarsightX3
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2012 edited

This is just a random map I put together using Herwin's November annual. Very pleased with the 3 styles of structures. Essentially this map just shows the 3 kingdoms of Dwarf, Elf and Orc. Anyone is welcome to use it for a small adventure or a campaign world, nothing is named except for the kingdoms it self.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

(Btw, how do you link a thumbnail version on here? I tried to attach it but it gave me an error)

Link to large version of the map
    • CommentAuthorVorkosigan
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2012

The map is really nice but I'm not a huge fan of the 2 cliffs on the bottom right... It seems a little strange to have 2 cliffs set up like that.

Posted By: VorkosiganThe map is really nice but I'm not a huge fan of the 2 cliffs on the bottom right... It seems a little strange to have 2 cliffs set up like that.

Thanks, its fantasy, and random anything can happen right? :)
    • CommentAuthorHenrie61

Think is a really nice map.
    And don't know why but the lettering really gets my attention in a positive way.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Browse to it, and do an upload. It should be smalleri n size. I remember the max width should be 1000 pixels.
    Beautiful map! I loved your mist effect =). Is the same that you posted some time ago?

Posted By: Mateus090985Beautiful map! I loved your mist effect =). Is the same that you posted some time ago?

Yes sir it is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2012

Great work!