Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorKoth
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2012

Kern's End lies at the north western tip of the continent of Ereth. A harsh land of unforgiving stone and wind blasted tundra Kern’s End is about as unwelcoming as it gets. Much the same can be said of its king who rules with an iron fist. Rich in iron and copper the people who live and work here are as rough as the land. Jonathan Roberts style. It still needs a border
      kerns_end.JPG
    its a great map...really like the design of the land mass
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf

Very nice! Did you design the landmass manually or is this part of an export from Fractal Terrains (it does look a little that way)?
    • CommentAuthorDogtag

Very nice! I'm curious about the landmass too, ha ha! But I'm also excited to see another map in this style. Your map has a haunting beauty to it.

~Dogtag
    • CommentAuthorFarsightX3

That is an absolutely gorgeous map! Are the tree symbols used from the Jonathan Roberts annual set? If Not where did you use them. Looks fantastic.
    • CommentAuthorHenrie61
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2012 edited

Very well done.
    By just looking at the map you can see its a "unforgiving" land.

My only comment would be that there isn't a single river joining another one.
    • CommentAuthorKoth
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2012

Thanks all! Yes Ralf this is part of an export from Fractal Terrains. I was never satisfied with my hand drawn landmasses so I picked up Fractal Terrains. The tree symbols are from the Jonathan Roberts annual. The rivers are based off what Fractal Terrains drew in.