Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorClercon
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2012 edited

My children want to play some role playing game this weekend and they want to fight trolls. So what can a father do but quickly put a map together while preparing for the great adventure tomorrow.
    The map is done in DD3 with some effects added in Photoshop.
      TrollgrottanPF.jpg
    Very nice =). I just cant like of the skull as indicating the north. But is is simply my personal taste.
    excellent. what's the story behind the two sarcophagi?
    Posted By: AKABigBlackexcellent. what's the story behind the two sarcophagi?

AND the book =)
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2012

I love that you're introducing your children to gaming. We did the same, starting them at a very young age, and even though ours are now adults with lives of their own, they still come home on Saturday night to game with us.

This is a great map for kids. Creepy without being too scarey. I remember my kids fighting their first trolls. I did a "Three Billy Goats Gruff" type of setting with the trolls hiding beneath a bridge and jumping out demanding payment to pass. Hehe. The young adventurers thought it was a blast, as I'm sure yours will have fun with this adventure. :)

Thanks for sharing!
    • CommentAuthorHenrie61
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2012

Well done.
    I am sure that your children (and you) will have fun.
    • CommentAuthorClercon
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2012

Thanks for all the nice words,
    Yes I hope the kids will like it :)
    The sarcophagi I mostly put there so I could expand the adventure a bit. But the story goes something that it is an old hidden burial site that the Trolls are using as home. They haven't been able to get in to the actual burial room. We see if my children succed :)