Why does this happen? (pic)

I've seen this a few times, and can't quite figure out what I'm doing to cause it...

Comments

• You've either got a gap somewhere on the paths you used to make into Polygon, or two of the paths overlapped (like an X) to make the polygon. Where you see the Solid band originating gives you a clue where to look for the gap or the cross.

When in path form, find the end points, and use the NODE EDIT and ATTACH and END POINT functions to close up.
  • I had this kind of graphic glitch with my intel 965 express onboard laptop graphics, especially using vista using some vector orientated cartoon animation program. try to use the latest graphic card driver and use vista compatability modes, which might help.
  • OK, I guess this is just a graphics glitch. When I move the viewing window around, the solid band moves with it. And at certain zoom levels it just disappears. When I render the image to a PNG, I don't see it. I'm running this in a VMware window on Linux, so I'm not sure what graphics tweaks are available to me, if any.