Token Add-Ons for Dungeon Designer 3 and similar

I recently found an interesting resource for tokens, e.g. monster, npc's and camp pictures which could be easily integrated in CC3 / DD3, by simply using some .PNG files which can be added as symbols in your maps.

After clarification with the moderator if it doesn't break rule #7 to provide you a link to this 'commercial' resource, I can now give you some details about the use of these tokens, by providing you a picture made with DD3, which makes uses of them. I was allowed to give you this informations, because I'm just a user of DD3, which will give you the opportunity to enhance the DD3 product features by using a given resource. I would always recommend asking the moderator, before posting some news in doubt.

There are even some freebies tokens to be found on the following weblink, if you want to give it a try.
Just copy the .PNG files into a newly created symbol directory and open it by right clicking the file browser icon of the CC3 symbol toolbar.

Here is the link for the product I'd found quite useful, because as a GM you will instantly have all the information on your map, what the adventurers will encounter whereever they go next:

http://fouruglymonsters.com/onlinestore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3
I used the Hi-resolution Token pack bundle to create the DD3 map with some sample contents. To provide a detailed view, I've created a 2400 x 1800 image of the map.

BR,
Targas

Comments