Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSimon Rogers
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2012 edited

We sometimes offer unlimited patron licenses which will entitle you to downloadable full versions of all our map-making software forever. The price is $1000, minus any amount you have spent on software in the ProFantasy store to date since CC3 was released, with a fixed minimum. These terms may change.

If you are interested, please email simonwork@profantasy.com to be added to the waiting list.

Watch this thread for the release of licenses.

[Edited to change terms]
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2012

Is there anyway for us to find out how much we would have left to pay after our prior purchases were added up ?
    Posted By: JimPIs there anyway for us to find out how much we would have left to pay after our prior purchases were added up ?

First, we'd be happy to pull that information out for you. Just email and we'll get back to you and never darken your door again unless you reply.

Second, get your orders resent to you on this page. This requires a bit of clicking and maths, though.
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2012

Simon, does this include the Annuals or just the software?
    •  
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2012 edited

Posted By: ShessarSimon, does this include the Annuals or just the software?

It includes Annuals, Source Maps, the Tome - all map-related software products. So, look at our shop page - it's all of that.
    We have one unlimted patron license left in this batch.
    The last one has gone.

We'll release another batch of licenses in October. The terms may change very slightly.
    • CommentAuthorJrandom
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2013

Will the offer ever come back again?
    • CommentAuthorpool7
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2013

Definitely interested as well!
    We'll be making another batch of five available in May. Email me and I'll contact you when they are available.
    •  
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2013 edited

Five more are available. I've emailed those people who emailed me.

Anyone else interested, please email.
    Hi, the latest batch is gone. We'll release more next month.
    We have some more patron licenses available. Please email me for details.
    Patron licenses are closed for the time being. Email to be added to the waiting list.