Problems with the installation of the city creator 3

Hello,

I have a question to the installation of the city creator 3.

I have already installed my campaign cartographer 3... after this installation I want to install the city creator 3. But every time I get an error message with the follow content:

"Sorry, your cc3 installation could not be located. Please install and run cc3 first"

I HAVE install cc3 and the program is still working on my computer.

Can anyone help me?

Greetings
Sturmwind

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited July 2008
    You make me a bit unsure to exactly what you are trying to install here. Considering that there are no product called "City Creator" from ProFantasy, and "City Designer 3" has not been released yet. Could you confirm what you are trying to install?

Anyway, no matter what you are installing. Are you using windows vista? If so, try to right-click on the installation executable, and select the "Run as Administrator" option. That usually helps.

If not, I'll suggest you contact ProFantasy tech support, they might be able to give you a good answer.
  • Hi,

If you are referring on the CC3 compatability update of City Designer, which you should install if you purchased Campaign Cartographer 3 like myself just a couple of days ago, it is true that you will get this error message -> until you just start once CC3, which wil then create some setting as it seems.

After a first start of CC3, you should be able to install the compatability update. Don't make the error to install the City Designer 2 instead, because if you want to use CC3 it will crash your complete CC3 installation and you have to reinstall.

Hope I could be of help.

Greetings, Targas