Second Attempt

One annoying thing I couldn't work out this time, was that with the location names, even though I did them all in the exact same way, some are brighter white than others, meaning some a a little too transparent, making them difficult to read...

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Are they all on the same sheet? And are you sure you applied the same color to them (Text is drawn in whatever color is the currently selected color)? (You can check this with the Info --> List command)
  • Yup, definitely all on the same sheet & layer and the colour was always the same, just white #15 I think.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    How about that translucent rectangle beneath the text? Is that on the same sheet as the text, or on a separate sheet? If it is on the same sheet, have you made sure all of them are actually below the text (use "Send to back" on them). If they are supposed to be on separate sheets, are you sure all of them are indeed on the correct sheet?

If that doesn't help, I can have a look at it if you post your .fcw file here (post it in a private message to me if you do not wish to post it publicly).