The Gray Maester's Tower

RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
Looks like I can't stop playing around with Herwin Wielink's gorgeus isometric symbols. Here is another map...
The CC3 file is attached to this post.

Comments

• Nice, just wonder where the sellswords and servant sleep :)
  • DargurdDargurd Traveler
    OK now this is just stunning. Right im guessing we are going to need a lot more symbols creating for this annual as well. I hope Herwin isnt too busy :-)
  • JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
    edited June 2012
    There could definately be hundreds more symbols for this issue and I would be very happy.

Like semi-circular and circular rooms. Or rooms in the shape of a quarter moon. Such rooms that connect at the curve or connect at their points. Magic Fountains in many different shapes.
  • ClerconClercon Betatester Traveler
    edited June 2012
    Really great map. I like it a lot.The only thing I'd change would be the drop shadow on the text. The small letters are a bit hard to read (or I'm just getting old)
  • Great Job Ralf! I assume they are all layers on top of each other ?
  • dargurd and jimp, couldn't agree more. until perspectives update comes out, more symbol sets please!
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Posted By: VorkosiganNice, just wonder where the sellswords and servant sleep :)
    Psst... nobody sleeps in this tower.
    Posted By: JimPThere could definately be hundreds more symbols for this issue and I would be very happy.
    Me too. :D
    Posted By: ClerconReally great map. I like it a lot.The only thing I'd change would be the drop shadow on the text. The small letters are a bit hard to read (or I'm just getting old)
    It's actually a Glow, not a drop shadow and meant to look a bit like the ink seeping into the paper - could be a little less strong I guess. But I think the legibility problem is more the font as such than the sheet effect. The map as posted here is a bit small for the font.
    Posted By: FarsightX3Great Job Ralf! I assume they are all layers on top of each other ?
    Yes they are, each section has it's own sheet.

Thanks everybody for your kind comments.