Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorEranthius
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2012 edited

Heya gang! It's been a while, things have been hectic. One of my new projects has been an evil 3.5 D&D game I started up with two friends of mine. The area there at currently is off the west coast of the North Sword Coast of Faerun. There's a small blotch of islands called 'Whalebones' that I decided to home them in for now. Here is my take on the islands (at least this far). Feedback welcomed and wanted!

**Update** Deleted original image, reposted below.

-E
    • CommentAuthorEranthius
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2012

Woops! Just noticed a typo near Preston. Apparently I forgot to take out the original lettering there :P
    • CommentAuthorjaerdaph
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2012

Very nice! I gotta start playing around with this style.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2012

Very nice work! I'm particular happy with the style as it seems to work at a variety of scales.
    • CommentAuthorEranthius
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2012

Thanks all, currently fixed the typo and awaiting the rendering to a new PNG. Will repost for sanity sakes :)
    • CommentAuthorEranthius
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2012 edited

Here we go; updated version. Fixed the typo and did some minor edge dressing via photoshop. Enjoy!

And mad props to Wizards of the Coast for giving me a little blob on a map for an idea :)
      Whalbones-(small).jpg