Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Ok guys - the zip is attatched to this thread entry. This font should give you some nice manuscript type writing styles for your maps and gaming accessories. This font was made from actual 12th century scribal characters - and it was a task to expand and adapt it - but BY GOLLY I DID! Lol :)
    Here's your typical taster shot:
      EastAngliaDemo.png
    Here's what it looks like up close and personal:
      East_Anglia.png
    And here's a .PDF test print:
      EastAngliaDem2.png
    Ralf I'm uploading this pup to the library now - so if you don't catch it today - it'll be there when you do!
    These are getting better and better.
    Posted By: Simon RogersThese are getting better and better.

Thank you sir - practice makes - well - not perfect - but improved, lol :)
    • CommentAuthorClercon
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2012

The best one so far! Really great job, keep them coming :)
    Thank you!
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2012

Gracias !
    Wow! This rocks!
    • CommentAuthorKendall-DM
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2012

Really like this one. Keep up the good work.
    Posted By: ClerconThe best one so far! Really great job, keep them coming :)

Posted By: JimPGracias !

Posted By: AWizardInDallasWow! This rocks!

Posted By: Kendall-DMReally like this one. Keep up the good work.

Thank you gents. Just found some more limited prehistoric alphabets - so I'm gonna do more of these. Gives me something to keep me busy until I gotta meet up with the family in Florida this summer for some qaulity vacation time. P.S. - to Kendall DM: I stand corrected for some errors on the Mel Brooks trivia, but I'm old and feable - so you have to give me leadway in that regard, lol. Now - Back To Topic gents and ladies...
    • CommentAuthorjaerdaph
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2012

Thanks again, TA! These fonts of yours are really sharp - well done!
    Posted By: jaerdaphThanks again, TA! These fonts of yours are really sharp - well done!

Thank J.

Right now I'm trying to collect as much authentic, vintage public domain letterstyle and illustration images as possible because the goal is to create a free font bundle for everybody so that they don't have to pay through the nose for a good design font or look all over the Universe to find something that they can use. I've been bitten by the font maker bug big time,lol.
    • CommentAuthorBarliman
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2012

Well done!