Updates On My Various Projects....

Hi guys, firstly - let me start by saying that I am still working on the symbols projects, and will continue to do so - and it's gonna be quite a package indeed. Below are examples of a few of my newest - example #1, The Treasure Chests:

Comments

• Next is a trio of Melusines for some nice sea marker applications:
  • edited April 2012
    "Ech-schem..Uuummmmm...It's an outlet, lol :)...

ANYWHO - I am also making some fonts. Found some nice public domain medieval lettering specimens on the net - and I've been collecting images of actual medieval bestiary monster (not drawn by me - but by dudes that died around 1200 years ago, lol) - and somehow I'm gonna work on turning those into fonts - as well as refurbishing and completing of few of my hand drawn fonts that were incomplete that I had in cold storage - and drawing up a few fresh ones. All in all - I'm keeping busy...gallons of coffee and cola will do that to you, lol :)
    Peace out bros and sistas!

P.S. - I am thinking about changing the colors of their (the Melusines) scales from green - to alternating shades of purple, reddish pink, lilac pink, and violet. Which way would you go on that - leave'em green or change them?

I'd like to make these girls varicolor so that the scales, skin tone, and hair would be changable - I just have to learn how, lol.

AND YES - I am going to do mountains, trees, cities, and all of the other regular stuff to, lol.

Also - throw me a few ideas as to what you guys might want that doesn't typically come with a symbols set. Now taking requests! Lol.
  • Their scales could be vari-color in the final symbol.

More different tree types. Oaks, large ferns, different types of cacti, mosses and lichens, etc.
  • You never do anything by halves, do you!?

Nice. I'm selfishly looking forward to this symbol set.

Steve
  • edited May 2012
    Posted By: JimPTheir scales could be vari-color in the final symbol.

More different tree types. Oaks, large ferns, different types of cacti, mosses and lichens, etc.
    Thanks Jim - Those go on my "to do" list sir.

Posted By: sdavies2720You never do anything by halves, do you!?

Nice. I'm selfishly looking forward to this symbol set.

Steve
    It's going to be a little while Steve because by the time I'm finished we're talking maybe 2000 symbols or more - will probably have to divvy them up into seperate catalogues. I have them all backed up on multiple DVD-Rs and sometimes I upload them to a file locker - I'm dedicated, lol:). Hopefully when they are done you'll love using them (in conjunction with my fonts of course, lol).

SHOUT OUT TO RALF OR WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN : Check the library files - because I'll be uploading the fonts periodically.