Show and Tell: Naturns City Map

Long time, no see.
Its been tough not being able time-wise to create maps, which I have enjoyed since I bought the first Campaign Cartographer about 18 years ago (wow, is it that long time ago?). I am still having a look here and then in the forums and on the list, and I subscribe to the annual, just to see and follow the great development CC has taken. Every month I picture myself creating a map with the new style and even if life is more busy than ever with kids and career, now was the time to create a new map, after over a year of absence from the .exe file.

The image is still a draft and I threw in a quick and dirty "age-something" filter on the ipad to cover for the undone areas ;) There is still some work to be done on the contours, cartouches and on detailing and text, but since I hadn't got time the last week either, I thought I'll throw it in as a show and tell. The maps shows Naturns in Earlsdale, my homebrew gaming world for the same 18 years as my CC-history. The world can be seen here in this interactive map, I created some time ago (sorry, not in CC - but I got 3-4 versions ranging from CC1 to CC3 of the world as well): http://mapventures.com/int/

The City map is done in this year annual Jonathan Robers style:

Enjoy and let me hear what you think?

Comments