Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2012 edited

Last night I've created a nice (IMO) battle map with Dungeon Designer and some Annual symbols, that I wanted to share with you. It's attached to his post, but note that you need both Dungeon Designer 3 and the Cartographer's Annual Vol 5 (or at least issue 50) installed, to view it properly. Here's a small preview:

If you want to go straight to the PNGs or PDFs of the map, you'll find them at Mapsandmore.com.
    Nicelly done Ralf. I am still learning how to do world, regional and local maps. But my next step is learn CD3 and Cosmographer (as I want to do the map of my solar system).
    • CommentAuthorKROM
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2012

This is a typical map of KOTH's kingdom, there are many ruins near the KORSHEMISH's forest.
    I should imagine my Bel's temple is not far from.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf

Posted By: Gerard SERREThis is a typical map of KOTH's kingdom, there are many ruins near the KORSHEMISH's forest.
    I should imagine my Bel's temple is not far from.

Excellent! :)

Here a little jpg of Gerard's map.
      bels_temple.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorOld Guy

Posted By: RalfLast night I've created a nice (IMO) battle map with Dungeon Designer and some Annual symbols, that I wanted to share with you. It's attached to his post, but note that you need both Dungeon Designer 3 and the Cartographer's Annual Vol 5 (or at least issue 50) installed, to view it properly. Here's a small preview:

Awesome! The footprints on the path are an especially nice touch.
    • CommentAuthorModric
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2012

Great. I like the curved walls of the temple.