CC3 - fonts not working properly

The fonts behave strangely on my install of CC3. I have installed the Pete Felon style pack from CA January 2008, it installed properly including the font Gaeilge 1. The font is working properly in other apps, like Word, etc. The registry entry for the font was created too.

When I try to open a map Astirlerond Fenlon.FCW created using this style pack, the text is not formated using the Gaeilge font, as it should be. The text if formated using Arial instead I guess.

When entering a text formatted using the Gaeilge font into the same map, it formats properly. See the attached image...

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it a bad configuration?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Sounds like the font information stored in the map file might be in error. Does this only happen to this particular map?

If you use numeric edit on the text, then click properties, you can check what font is selected for the text, to make sure it is the correct one.
  • I believe there was an issue with some of the earlier Annuals.

Have you attempted a reboot? I believe that a reboot should install the font properly in CC3.

Dave
  • Actually I tried rebooting, unistalling and re-installing the font (as promptly suggested by Profantasy support staff), but nothing worked...

I am unable to edit the text, seems to be locked in some way, but I have just started to use CC3 and I am just learning now...