Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorsammyspade
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2008

I originally posted this to a different forum, but it probably belongs here:

For some reason, all the doors in my drawing increased in size by about 2.5x. When I try to draw a new door, it's also drawing too large. I've right-clicked, and the scale is set to 1.0, and I can't figure out why they're not drawing the correct size.

Also, it's only wall features. All other symbols draw using the correct default size. Any ideas why this is happening, or how to fix it?

Thanks!
    Are all the wall features on the same layer or sheet? Your trouble makes me wonder if it's possible to change the scale of just a layer or sheet.

That's exactly what it seems like, but I don't see any way to change the scale of a layer or sheet. Does anyone know if this setting exists, and where it would be?

Here's the map, if you want to look at it on your end.
    When I pull up your map it shows no door symbols? You're right though, when I use the 'symbols used in this map' button to see what you used and try to paste one, the door is double-sized. Is this a standard template or did you make this one? Is it a dungeon template or overland? I think what you may have to do is set the door symbol to 0.5 just so you can continue mapping. Also, if you click on symbol options you can see what the symbol size is set to in case there are others that are the wrong size (e.g. 5 ft. x 5 ft. etc.). Otherwise, I see no way to (re)set the symbol size.

Figured it out. I has something to do with the catalog. If I right-click "Wall Feature" in the toolbar, and select a different catalog, the doors draw the correct size. Thanks for the help.
    Well done and thanks for sharing how you fixed it. I'll have to remember that myself.