Battle Map for Shadowrun: Abandoned Plant

Using an imperial template and checking every dimension at least thrice (see my complains elsewhere) I was able to come up with an almost satisfying battle map for our upcoming SR-session. Some parts of the map still have an improvised character since I lacked appropriate symbols and had to defalut to the SS3 Vector Symbols. Some of the COS3 bitmap symbols were to futuristic for my taste. Additonally I missed to download the SMAC and misplaced my CSUAC installation files.

As to the map: The year is 2066 (yes, we are in a slightly alternate timeline) and my PCs are in Chicago looking for an ancient artifact stolen by another runner team (DotA: Midnight, if anyone wants to know). Since the development of the Chicago Containment Zone went slightly different in our SR-universe I did not want to have a random Bug Spirit encounter in broad daylight on the open street. Instead, one of the local contacts they are going to meet, will be under attack from some Bug's (still have to decide which type) seeking revenge for something he did.
The contact established the basis of his operations in a small, abandoned plant. The plant used to develope and produce highly specialized lacquers and stuff, and was mostly looted after the establishment of the CCZ about 11 years ago. This is where the attack is going to happen:

Handout - DotA II 01 - Chicago - Lagerhalle

Comments