What happened to the GM syndicate and its products

Im not talking about the CSUAC freebies but the products that were being made for CC3. There was some good stuff there and was to be some more good packs

Comments

• I'm afraid that the Syndicate had to close it's doors as a business. There were a myriad of issues involved, not least of which was conflicting contracts to the various contributors of the same product. The ruins packs were one of those products--they were a group effort, so I doubt that those will be available as a pack again. Rick Ricci has the rights to the Ravenlands maps themselves and I have the rights or license for most of the other material. Is there anything in particular that you are after?

Note: a good bit of this material will be finding it's way to the GM's Apprentice. And I'll be adding new mapping images to the CSUAC--not just the material posted on the forums.
  • I was interested in the CC3 packs that were available on here at the profantasy site.
  • As I understand it, those were the ruins packs. They were initially removed by ProFantasy at the request of one of the contributors to those packs. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid they cannot be brought back.