Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorlrellok
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008 edited

Ok, two weeks ago i mailed an order for the "world builder" package to your cudehay adress in wisconsen. i have yet to receave my software and the order is not registered in your order tracking section. Might i ask what has occurred to my order,and should i cancel the check i sent with it??
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008

You should send this request directly to ProFantasy support to get a quick resolution to this issue. This forum is not the best place for these kinds of issues.

At the ProFantasy customer support page, you'll find various contact options, including email addresses, phone numbers, and regular mail addresses.
    • CommentAuthorlrellok
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008

unfortunatly as i mail ordered and live int he united states, i do not have a order number and cannot make international calls due to my phone plan. Is there an e-mail anywhere?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008

There are several on the page I linked you to. They do "hide" them beneath the links though.
    I assume the order desk one (help@profantasy.com) would be the appropriate in this case. Just use "Order Desk Inquiry" as the subject line (Should be filled in automatically if you click on the link either in this post, or on the ProFantasy customer support page).
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008

Monsen has it right, please use the "Order Desk (including card charges)" link on the support page he linked.