looking to add a rpg area to a starship, my site

I guess I'll have to preface the subject line a bit.

I have a starship I started working on around 1970. I realized back then it would take too long, many lifetimes, to draw it using regular paper drafting tools. Along came Auto-CAD, but I couldn't afford the computers to use it, nor the software.

These days I have Campaign cartographer 3 with Cosmographer Pro.

I decided to tie in my starship pages wth my AD&D site.

Basically, passengers didn't read the fine print, and found they had signed onto a generation starship. After many attempts to not be bored, one of them researched old games. And found mention of AD&D first edition. Another passenger remembered the dice collection they had, inherited from a g-g-g-great-grandpa.

So, what I want to do is design game rooms on the starship that the passengers might create to play AD&D first edition, OSRIC, etc.

this is my starship site, my AD&D site link fixed Nov 7, 2016.

So, I am looking for suggestions, or free artwork, I can link to your web site as long as it doesn't violate my web host's terms of service, I can use/make into, these game rooms.

The starship upper hull is 5 miles across. Just click on the site category 'maps' to see list of the deck plans.

Thanks for your assistance.

edit: turned links into clickable links, sorry, I am very tired.

( Rumor has it the mile across cargo door was designed to hold the entire starship Enterprise... allegedly)

Removed links that no longer work, the one above wil ltake you to my site and it has a large site navigation menu.

Comments