New CC3 Developer Blog

Hello everyone,

I've recently started a new blog: cc3-developer.blogspot.com. After four entries, I thought I would publish the URL here.

I produced the XP tutorials quite a few years ago and they are VERY detailed with an image for nearly every step of the way. While this is helpful, it is also quite time consuming to produce and when the student is done with the tutorial, I know exactly what the student should have produced. Good for learning, but not for reference.

So, I've desided to start blogging about CC3 development. Mostly about XP development, but some about Intercom. And, as I get into the meat of the topic, I'll start working through the exposed API and explaining both how to call the command was well as how to use it.

BTW, I'll want to notify the users of this forum after every blog post. What would be the correct protocall? A new discussion for each post, or a single "New CC3 Developer Blog Post" discussion and just keep adding entries?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Nice. Bookmarked.
    Posted By: saunderlBTW, I'll want to notify the users of this forum after every blog post. What would be the correct protocall? A new discussion for each post, or a single "New CC3 Developer Blog Post" discussion and just keep adding entries?
    Since a discussion is moved to the top each time a new post appear in it, it would be better to create one discussion and reuse this for each notification, as this keeps the forum index cleaner and neater.