Based on Dwarven Forge Miniatures

I saw a post somewhere that talked about http://www.dwarvenforge.com. I saw some really neat ideas that they had done with their mini-terrain sets and thought they would look good in CC3/DD3. What do you think?

Comments

• LatharionLatharion Traveler
    That looks like an awesome adventure setting! If you get to play through it, post how it worked out.
  • No plans on actually running anything here yet but, a friend did suggest infesting it with fluffy bunnies and sunflowers...

Are Vorpal bunnies fluffy?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Probably could run a nice varied dungeon crawl down there.

Good map, but some of the dungeon corridors and rooms look a bit boring as they stand.
  • I agree the dungeon is rather "naked". This was really only done for practice using visual aids that really had nothing to do with mapping. I used pics from the Dwarven Forge site and wanted to "figure out" how to do the same things with CC3/DD3. I wanted to show multiple levels, being above and below ground, in one drawing. I also wanted to learn more about Sheet Effects. Like the 'Sunken Cavern' in the middle.

Not having an actual purpose for the dungoen, I didn't need the decor for it.