New member, old user

Hi all,
My name is Greg and I have been using Profantasy software so long now I can't remember when I didnt have it. I used to make map after map by hand for DnD campaigns since the late 70's. I still enjoy mapping, and love the things you can do with CC2. I dont yet have CC3 but plan on buying it soon. When I heared DnD E4 was coming out I got the gaming bug again and started mapping again. Im rather proud of my recent attempts with CC2pro as I've made a real effort to utilize all the great features of the program without getting intimidated by the scale of the task. The first map I'd like to share is the castle at the center of my latest campaign world. It actually sits in a map of the capital city of the campaign's main kingdom. For friendly reasons (and because it's the first part I've finished) I took it out of that map and placed it in a way that lets others use it if they like. It is not labeled so that it can be easily customized, and I am rather proud of the amount of detail I added, but kept the entities simple.
Here also is a link to one of my campaign worlds. http://gregwright1.tripod.com/WorldofTrandor/TheWorldOfTrandor.htm#_Toc2349099
and more maps. The maps were made directly from scans of handdrawn maps I did years before I had CC2. Obviously the world map is unfinished.

Comments