Fantasy Overland Symbol Sets

Will there be any other new symbol sets for CC3? If so any ETA?

Comments

• 10 days later
  • Simon RogersSimon Rogers Administrator, ProFantasy Traveler
    The next set full of symbols for CC3 will be Cosmographer, and then Modern symbols.

We have no plans for a full new set of Fantasy Overland symbols.

The best place to get additional Fantasy symbols is in Annuals - Jan 07, April 07 and Jan 08 so far.

What symbols would you like to see?
  • I would probably enjoy more foliage and some more elevation. Such as levels of a plateau perhaps. I wouldn't mind more structures as well. Id say in the original CC3 symbol setting =p
  • 13 days later
  • The CSUAC baseline 5 has quite a bit of vegetation material in it, and it will probably have an expansion made for it in about 3 months. You can find this in the "popular" topics at http://gmsapprentice.com

As for plateau elevations, I have some good cliff faces in the stock of material to prep for future expansions, and I have made some very nice cave walls that I have considered adapting to plateau walls, but those are still a few months from being finalized.
  • I wouldn't mind seeing ruins for the Eastern style structures. The only Ancient structure with a ruins counterpart is the Keep. No ruins in Classic or European.

I'm using the different symbol styles of ruins/existing structures for different civilizations in my campaign, Crestar. But I do need some of them to be ruins.