Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    If I try and save my world with the JPG or PNG option and have the Lats/Long displayed it crashes :(

Any help out there?
    • CommentAuthorjslayton
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008

There is a known bug in the release version of FT. ProFantasy tech support has a version with this bug fixed, I believe.
    • CommentAuthorrivetgeek
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008 edited

Posted By: jslaytonThere is a known bug in the release version of FT. ProFantasy tech support has a version with this bug fixed, I believe.

I'm having the same issue, and I'm running the latest version on Vista. I tried it in WinXP SP2 compatibility mode as a test and it didn't work either.
    • CommentAuthorjslayton
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008

This particular error occurs when grids are displayed and image file exports are used. If a grid is not displayed the error does not occur.

The FT update version on the website is 2.3.0.8; tech support can direct you to a download location for version 2.3.0.10 that corrects the problem.
    I'm not sure why the latest version isn't up - sorry about that - we'll correct that along with the forthcoming big CD3 update.