Changing Default Floor fill in Floorplans

I'm using the Floorplan tool in CC3/CD3/DD3 and I've got all of the Symbol sets. What I'd like to be able to do is change the floor plan fill for the CC3 Modern from the "default" to a new "default that I've created. How do I tell the program which fill style to use when creating floorplans? I've been all over the documentation and forums and discussion lists and have hit a dead end.

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    You will need to edit the drawing tool in question.
    Click the "All Drawing Tools" buttons, hit "Advanced >>>", select the drawing tool to edit, then hit "Properties" to edit the fill style ++ of the drawing tool. You can also create a new drawing tool for the task by selecting an existing tool to use as a base, then hit the "New" button. this will create a duplicate of the selected tool.
  • Thanks, Monsen. I've done that, created a Default 2 (just a grey fill, no designs) -- how do I make the new one the default without losing the original default fill? That is, when I create a floorplan using the Floorplan Wizard, how do I select with floor fill to use?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    I don't think you can change which style it uses. As far as I know, you'll just have to rename the original default to something else, then overwrite the original default with your changes.
  • That's what I thought. I just adjusted the default floorplan and now have what I need. Thanks.