Has Perspectives been updated to work well with CC3's better graphics?

I took the plunge and bought CC3/DD3/CD3 as well as the extra symbol sets. Just getting past the sense of being overwhelmed and really enjoying it. In the user guide there was an example of a city map that was done with the Perspectives add-on (I think). I looked at the details and sample images from that product and they appear to be really old, giving me the impression the perspectives product is still from the CC2 cycle of products?

My question is will the current perspectibes product work well the CC3 line of core products? will it use the much better graphics and symbols to give me an isometric view of the same quality images? or is it still using a much older graphic set?

thanks in advance

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Perspectives Pro only has a compatibility update, which means that it is still the old CC2 product, updated to work with CC3, but no new graphics. You will of course be able to take advantage of CC3's new features, like sheet effects, but the base Perspectives Pro contains just the same artwork as when it shipped for CC2.