Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorjaerdaph
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009

Today I tried to attach PNGs and a JPG to my posts, but they won't show up in either IE8 or Firefox 3.5.5. Both were generated directly from CC3 v3.40, but I think something's off with the message board settings.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009 edited

I don't know if that is the case. I did a few tests earlier today after you first had problems, but the attachments posted just fine. I am going to try with a larger png now, to see if there is any difference.

The attached file is a 743x600 png export straight from CC3.

Edit: Seem to have posted just fine for me, just as earlier today. Maybe something on your end? Connections being terminated before they are complete?
      map.PNG
    • CommentAuthorjaerdaph
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009 edited

My files may have been too large (in dimensions, not file size). I'm going to try and attach a smaller file here.

Edit: image removed.
    • CommentAuthorjaerdaph
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009

Yeah, that worked. Thanks, Monsen!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009

Posted By: jaerdaphMy files may have been too large (in dimensions, not file size)
    Yes, if you go for images larger than 1024 pixels wide, you exceed the current configured maximum.
    • CommentAuthorjaerdaph
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2009

Posted By: Monsen
    Posted By: jaerdaphMy files may have been too large (in dimensions, not file size)
    Yes, if you go for images larger than 1024 pixels wide, you exceed the current configured maximum.

Good to know - thanks! I'm removing the image above now since it's so wide.