Is there anywhere else

I can dl the Symbol Set 2 from? I have dl'd it 6x now and it's always corrupt!! I'm so frustrated! I have purchased it, have a serial for it but it WILL NOT dl and unzip. I have managed to muddle through all the other others I have purchased but this one is just not working! and it take over 30 mins to dl each time.

I am running @%$&;^%*&^$ Vista. When I right click I do not get the option to run as Admin. I have contacted the Tech dept and heard nothing back. I'm reading to demand a refund at this point. Please can someone help me?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Sounds like you are having a lot of problems with the downloads themselves. Have you tried downloading them using a different computer? Or perhaps using some other software to download the files (IF you are using a download manager, try without it, if you are using your web browser, try an alternate browser).

As for customer support, they are know to answer very promptly (during weekdays, I don't think they are open in weekends), so if you haven't got an answer, it is likely that your question either never reached them , or that their answer didn't reach you (check your spam filters). In that case, you should consider sending an email to their alternate address, listed at this page
  • thank you Monsen,

I am trying to do it from sweety's laptop. I'm hoping it's going to work this time, then I'll store it to a stick and move it to mine. I may try another browser myself incase that doesn't work.

I have tried 7 zip, Powerdesk, Winrar, and winzip. None of them will unzip it, giving me broken file or error messages.

Sigh* I'll give the other browser a try. TY!
  • Okay I'm a happy girl! I had to dl on to the laptop, run it, then copy it to my stick, bring it to my main puter, copy it, I used 7 zip to unzip it, and it worked! It finally loaded!

Thank you Monsen, you rock.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Very strange that your main computer won't download these correctly. I'm glad to hear that you finally managed to get it to work.
  • If you're getting consistently corrupt downloads on a system, it may be malware related. They often want to keep you from downloading any updates of any kind, and corrupt any files downloaded.

Just a thought.

loyd
  • Yup and they are all working!!! Thank you for your help folks. I'm loving playing!