The XP support

Hello all,

I was wondering if the XP and Micro dessussions and the CC2-Dev yahoo groups are longer being used since I have not had any response on my posts or seen new posts.
If they are closed then where will I find people to discuss and learn about making XP Addons?

Thank you,
Rykazz

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    They are not closed, but responses might be slow, because they are infrequently used. You could try restating your questions. Alternatively the forum here can also be used to discuss these things.
  • I posted my question to the XP and Macro catagory here and to the cc2-dev yahoo group. After 7 days: No replies on the forum and the yahoo group must be approved by a moderator which hasen't happened.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Yeah, I saw your question here on the forum, and I must admit, I simply didn't have an answer for you - it's beyond my programming knowledge.

As for the dev mailing list - I'm no moderator there. I'll see whether I can poke anyone there.
  • Hi Rykazz and Ralph,

No, the CC2-Dev group is not dead, it's just that very few people seem to want to create add-ons to CC2/3 lately. I regularly check though, and there has been no activity pending or otherwise, for quite awhile.

If you posted to the group, I cannot say what happened, but there is no messages pending moderator approval. Sorry.

No, I'll wander over to your other question and see if I can answer it.

Lee