Effects not showing

I've a problem with sheet effects. I set up my effects (based on CD3 bitmap B) but when I turn them ON some of them are showing and others not. The strange thing is that the effects not showing correctly are different from time to time.
I briefly searched the forums for a solution but I was not able to find anything. Any ideas or workaround?

Thanks!

Comments

• jaerdaphjaerdaph Traveler
    edited September 2009
    The only thing I can think of is that the entities you want the effects to work on are not on the correct sheet(s). You can test this by choosing the List command from the Info menu, selecting an entity where the effects are not working, right click and select Do It from the menu that pops up. You will get a blue List box that lists all the information about that entity, including the sheet it is on.

If it is on the wrong sheet, you can move it to the corret one by *right* clicking the Change Properties button, select Move to Sheet from the menu that pops up, select the entity or entities you want to move to the correct sheet, right click and select Do It, select the correct sheet from the Drawing Sheet list and click OK.
  • Sadly, they are in the correct sheet. The problem is, simply put, that sometmes the effects for a given sheet are showing and sometimes not... this is driving me nuts.
  • jaerdaphjaerdaph Traveler
    edited September 2009
    Are the map dimensions (height and width) much larger (or smaller) than the original map you copied the effects from? You may have to go in and adjust the setting numbers/filter parameters in each of the sheet effects you are using to reflect the size of the new map.
  • Hi again, and sorry for the delayed answer.
    Well, I an currently at work and don't have CC3 here ;-) so I can't check. But I remember the map being 1250x750 or so (metric) using the CD3 bitmap B style for effects.
    Anyway, as soon as I get some free time I'll check. Thanks
  • Another dumb suggestion- are they on a layer that is hidden?
  • Of course not... the layers are all visible and the effects activated.
    Sadly this week is a real mess for me and I have no possibility to open CC3 until friday. So please excuse me any delay if you answer.
    Thanks