Might just be the last

I love PF software and use it often. So, I wracked my brain and my sense of decorum, and finally decided to post this. As this might just be my last comment on this forum I wanted to be sure I said what I really feel without being insulting to anyone. I have looked at this forum nearly every day since I joined it. The examples of other peoples maps have been, inspiring, illuminating, and even at times (smiling) intimidating. The discussions of problems and solutions have often led me to new ways of doing things I never would have come up with on my own. I doubt I would have purchased Annuals 1 and 2 without seeing user made maps done in those styles. So what could be the matter? A recent decision by PF (I won't go into detail or I would be directly insulting someone and I am probably in the minority with my opinion) and the feeling that everytime I open a post I might see more of the same of something Im tired of just puts me on edge. For the same reason I havent made any new posts. Over the next few days I will be back now and then to look but I think I am done really lookling here for inspiration or advice. This is me venting really, and should the mods decided to delete this post I will not only understand I'll se it as an honest attempt to keep this forum a good place to come for many.

Comments