Auto Preview in Vista Panel or Adobe Bridge

CC3 developers:

Do you have any plans for creating the ability to preview a CC3 related product in the CC3 file format in the Vista preview panel when it is set to preview (on my system off to the right of the file tiles... folder explorer > icons of files > preview of file.

I have this functanality in my system set up for all my Adobe CS4 apps, Photoshop - Acrobat - etc... in the Adobe Bridge and also the basic Vista 32bit file system. So... would this be difficult to implement? I doubt you could view the drawing files in the Adobe Bridge but it would be nice to have a preview of the file contents... but maybe that is not possible do to the nature of what is in a typical CC3 file, but I guess (just speculating) you might be able to save some sort of meta-date preview generated at opening or last save for the Vista preview... like my other programs do.

Just a thought I had, since I keep examples of works done on the Campaign Cartographers site of the things that either interest me in style or I want to use it as inspiration... in anycase, I like to use Adobe Bridge to view all my images of maps, etc since it is ONE central place to do so.

Comments

• On a related note, I use the Filmstrip and Thumbnail views in Windows XP a lot for my images and photos. It would be cool if those views worked for FCW (and FCT and FSC) files. Would this be hard to implement ? I know you get thumbnail views within CC3 using File -> Open.