Problems with DD3 Color/CD3 Floorplan DD3 in CD3

Hello,
For some reason when I am in CC3 or CD3 and want to use the fills textures/colors in either Dungeon DD3 Color or CD3 Floorplan DD3 and Dungeon DD3, none of them are showing up correctly, they only show up as a common light brown color or as the 'current color' fill. These textures/fills only work when I start a dungeon map. I cannot use them in CC3 or CD3. I am working on an underground city and would really like to use the Lava fills for parts of the city, as well as many of the dirt fills and other ones, since DD3 has some really great textures.

I have tried reinstalling DD3 and then reran the Patch 7, but nothing seems to work. All the rest of them work, even DD Pro and older ones. Is there any reason you can think of why this might be happening? Thanks for any ideas you may have. All the DD3 symbols work, just not the many numerous textures/fills...strange...

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I deleted the post. Wrong thread, sorry.
  • Different template might have different fill styles under the same name.
    If you want to create another, you'll have to open the fill style dialog, select the appropriate type and create/modify. In case of bitmap fill, you must first locate the right picture file and set the right scale which could be quite bigger than on a dungeon map.
  • Thanks Joachim, I will try that. I was just reading the help files, what I might do is just recreate those bitmap fills in the CD3 fill section so they are easier to find anyway, rather than having to jump back and forth between them.