A very happy New Annual Subscriber but with a problem

So I just purchased and installed the first 2 annuals and subscribed to 2009 and boy do I ever wish I'd done so a loooong time ago. The tools and map templates and and and... They are wonderful!! My hat's off to those who were part of creating this amazing tool/resource.

Though there is one slight issue I can't figure out. For some of the Annual symbol sets, mine are blank.
eg: CA28 (Fantasy Worlds, I believe), when I look at the symbol set, most of them are there and appear to work just fine, but there are a bunch that have a label and space on the symbol list in CC3 but there is no symbol in that spot. Don't know if that makes any sense. I tried redownloading that annual and no change.

Any ideas?

Comments

• I had symbol problems after loading some of the annuals. Re-running the latest patch fixed it. See if that helps.
  • bearclawbearclaw Traveler
    thanks. I'll give that a shot.
    edited July 2009
    Well, re-running patch 7 didn't help. Though when I restarted CC3, a different set of symbols don't show on the symbol list. This time it's the Parchment markings. The symbols still work, I found out, but I can't see them first.

edit: some symbols still work. Apparently, there are some that won't work and I can't see them.
  • jaerdaphjaerdaph Traveler
    This is a long shot and it might not be something so simple, but what color is selected in CC3 when you open the symbol catalogs? Sometimes, with varicolor symbols, if the active color in CC3 is white, the smbol catalog windows will appear blank.
    yeah, I tried that too. It was white to begin with so I thought that was the problem. Changed it to blue... same thing.

I've sent an email to Profantasy support too. Just thought I'd check here in case anyone had this before.
  • The only problem like that I've encountered is a missing symbol from the SS2A catalog. If you look through the files there is a wonderful spiral staircase that looks like a conch shell SS2/Bitmap A/Up and Down/"Stairs Spiral Wooden". It doesn't show up in my symbol catalog though. I'm sure I could fix it if I bothed to take the time to re-read the tutorials on building my own symbol catalog, so far I just haven't had the impetus to do so.

Of course since I haven't gone through every catalog and checked, it's possible that I'm missing other symbols as well and I am just not aware of it.