Tools not working anymore

So I'm working on a new map using CD3. It's an underground city so I'm using some tools from DD3 as well (but not too many). Things started just fine but now, all of a sudden, I can't use any drawing tools!

When I select a Drawing tool, it appears that the tool is active. I've got the crosshairs on the main map and the text commands at the bottom left of the screen. When I click on a point to draw a wall, for instance, the text command says to click for the next point. but when I click the next point, nothing happens. I click, click away and it does not show where the wall should be. I right-click to finish the command and nothing happens. I've searched throughout the sheets and layers just to make sure it didn't put it somewhere funny, but nope, no drawing whatsoever.

But if i were to add a House using the house tool, no problem. Works fine. Same with symbols. Appears to be just the Drawing tools that won't actually draw.

I'm running WinVista 64-bit and I've never had this problem before. Any ideas?

I'm not sure if this is related but if I click on one of the default drawing tools (Default Water, road, Land etc) it says "No Matching Tool Found". I'm thinking that this is because of the program I started the map with (DD3), but I thought for sure that I was able to use CD3 or CC3 tools with DD3 before...

Comments