Map style not switching symbols

I'm playing with getting the Fenlon map style (from annual 13) to work. After applying the vista patch almost everything looks to be working now.

Only one minor problems remains. When I click on the symbol shortcut buttons (structures, mountains, vegetation, etc) CC3 loads the default symbols not the Fenlon symbols. I can browse to them and load them that way but it would be nice to have the buttons load them. So anyway to have the Fenlon style automatically load the Fenlon symbols?

I'm running CC3 with the latest patches on Vista Home x64

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited June 2009
    Try typing SYMICONFLOAD Fenlon on the CC3 command line. This should load the Fenlon master filter set, which should make the buttons load up the fenlon symbol catalogs when clicked.
    Alternatively, you can load the filter manually, by right clicking on the symbol style toggle image button, and selecting Master Filter Settings... , here, hit Load, and select Fenlon from the list. If Fenlon is not in the list, then you might need to reinstall the annual issue to fix this.

Note that CC3 should automatically issue the above command whenever you load a Fenlon style map (The OnOpenMacro map note stored in the map handles this)