Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorMuttley
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2020

I cant find the wall cutter tool. I know I have used it before when I have
    wanted to place doors. Now I cant see it.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

The doors and windows cut the wall as you place them.
    • CommentAuthorMuttley

Yeah that doesnt seem to be working.

there is a tool that lets you cut walls (has sissors) but I cant seem to find it anymore
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Have you checked that the walls are on the WALLS sheet and the WALLS layer? that is usually the reason if the doors and windows aren't cutting.

Other than that you have the break tool. I don't think there has ever been a pair of scissors in CC3. At least, if there are I've never seen any.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2020 edited

The wall cutter tool is found among other places in the standard DD3 Wall Features symbol catalog. It is present in a couple of other catalogs too, but it isn't found in every style, because in most catalogs windows/doors are set up to be cutting automatically.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Remy - would that be the pair of scissors I've never seen?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Yes
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Well, that just shows how often I use dungeon styles other than the handful of main ones with their cutting doors and windows :P
    • CommentAuthorMuttley

<blockquote><cite>Posted By: Monsen</cite>The wall cutter tool is found among other places in the standard DD3 Wall Features symbol catalog. It is present in a couple of other catalogs too, but it isn't found in every style, because in most catalogs windows/doors are set up to be cutting automatically.</blockquote>

Awesome got it working now.

Thanks for the help and tips guys