Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorHelenAA
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2020

My laptop does NOT like Cosmographer. In fact, it HATES anything Cosmographer.

Every time I attempt to create a map that's not based on a template, two things happen after initial save and they always happen in this order.

1. whether I have wanted a two or more level to the map, I get a two or more level map.

2. in literally [I've timed it] 2 mins from initial save CC3+/Cosm locks my computer.

I'm condemned to the sizes in the template and files made from the templates.

Anyone who has technical knowledge please help.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

I've never heard about it locking the computer before. I suggest you contact technical support, they'll hopefully be able to sort this out for you. You'll find the form by logging into your registered user pages.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

As a matter of curiosity here, just how big are you trying to make this map when you don't use the default templates?
    • CommentAuthorHelenAA
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2020 edited

Thanks Remy. I'll do that as I know just how far my knowledge goes -- into the minus category when it comes to Windows' registry!
    • CommentAuthorHelenAA

Posted By: LoopysueAs a matter of curiosity here, just how big are you trying to make this map when you don't use the default templates?

Just the 1000 x 800 Sue. The deck plan template is about half if not a quarter that.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Oh dear!

Well, hopefully Tech Support will sort it all out for you ;)