Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Ok this miiight be a stupid question, but is there a way to number my Rooms? My Map is already done and I want to add numbers as an afterthought so I can type out encounters for each room.
    • CommentAuthorjmabbott
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2020

Yes, there is. In the group of text tools on the right hand side is a numeric button that allows you to add sequential number labels.
    ok further stupid question. How do I put that number on the Map? I type is and it shows for instance "1" But I right click on the map and nothing happens.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2020

You should left click to place it, not right click.
    That does nothing. I click the "1,2,3" button on the right side, type in the number I want. Right click to accept it, I see where it says place. I left click on the map where I want it to go, and nothing happens. I haz a confusion.
    NVM, I can just do it in the Lettering system.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2020

Check your text Properties when placing the labels... they might be set so small you can't see the actual text placed.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2020

Posted By: RalfCheck your text Properties when placing the labels... they might be set so small you can't see the actual text placed.

I have done that to myself more than once.