Cannot export PNGs

I'm trying to export PNGs of a couple of my maps at fairly high resolution - 4000+ pixels wide. I've done it many times before with no issues, but now I keep getting messages telling me I have insufficient memory. If I reboot my computer and try again, it seems to work, but it's doing 91 passes and I'm ending up at the end with no actual file.

I need these maps for Gencon in less than a week and this is really messing me about.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Turns out that the antialiasing was set too high - reducing that fixed the issue.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    For anyone else with a similar problem who found this thread on a search...

You can flush the memory cache without having to reboot CC3 by opening the Display Speed dialog (the hourglass button) and hitting "clear bitmap cache".

Try reducing the antialiasing, if you have it switched on. You only really need about 20%.

Type EXPORTSETMPPP on your keyboard, hit return, and carefully count the number of zeros you get in the command line response. If it is 4000000 (four million), type "40000000" (forty million) and hit enter. Then try clearing the cache and exporting your bitmap again.