Can't right click on Mac

Hi all,

I just downloaded the Humble Bundle and am trying to get used to the program. I'm running CC3+ through Crossover on my MacBook Air and for the most part it's going fine, but it seems as though I am utterly unable to right click in the program. I can right click just fine anywhere else using with CTRL+click, but CC3+ doesn't seem to recognize it as a right click. This seems like a problem that other people surely would have run into if it's a regular issue with Macs, but I haven't been able to find anyone talking about it.

Has anyone else had this experience? Is anyone aware of a fix? I'm getting the sense that it's going to be pretty difficult to use this program if I can't use any of the right click functions (eg. erasing anything ever).

Thanks,
Igpy

ETA: Found the solution but leaving this here in case anyone else ends up with the same issue:
"Control-click, as you're probably used to, won't work in wine (so far?). Workaround: Enable secondary click by tapping the trackpad with two fingers. Therefor go to System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse > Trackpad and enable 'Tap trackpad using two fingers for secondary click'. You can then do the right clicks by tapping the trackpad with two fingers."

Found information here: https://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/general?t=27;msg=118947

Comments

• You can also set the trackpad to right click in the bottom corner. I haven't actually used CC on a Mac via something like wine though, so not sure if it works for that. However, for the full experience, I highly recommend a mouse. It makes almost any CAD or CAD-like software much easier to use.