Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I already own the CC3 version of the Tome. Is there anything majorly different with the CC3+ version that would warrant spending the money to buy the new version?

I started working through it the last time I took a run at learning CC3+ a few years ago, but I should probably go back to the beginning. Before I start that, I'm trying to decide if I should get the new version.

Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2020

Definitely. It includes all the new CC3+ editions of Perspectives and Dioramas, as well as updated tutorials and the newer cc commands.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2020 edited

The Tome upgrade from 3 to 3+ should have been a free upgrade, you should have received a mail back in April 2017 with the offer code. If you don't have that, before buyin the upgrade, you should send contact ProFantasy and check if the offer is still valid.

Original Tome 3+ Announcement
    Thanks Monsen - I checked my old email and found the (unread) announcement that had the offer in it. I tried to use it, but I am getting a runtime error when I go to check out. I will contact ProFantasy and see If I can still get the upgrade. Much appreciated!