Winter themed maps

I'm interested in making some winter themed battlemaps and city maps, does CC3, DD3 and City Designer support this?

Comments

• Certainly. The drawing tools give you enough flexibility to draw snowy landscapes for example or an icy corridor. You will be depending a lot on symbols though and I don't think CC3, DD3 and CD3 ship with loads of symbols that can be used for a winter setting (for example: snow covered houses, trees, etc). Luckily there's the CSUAC, a collection of thousands of free symbols and it contains a lot of winter symbols, like snowy trees, rocks, houses, etc. I know, because I have made some maps of cities that are located in snowy terrain.
  • It was symbols I was after, after downloading the cusac files I could only see one 60 x 60 snow covered tree.
  • edited May 2009
    There's more in there... I don't have the CSUAC installed on this computer, but I have been using at least 8 different fir trees covered in snow. Then there's snow patches, snowy rocks, snowy roofs, etc. Still, there's not hundreds of winter themed symbols, and the resolution is not always very high, so the choice is limited. It was enough for me though...

Not sure if one of the symbol sets has more snowy symbols, maybe someone else can comment on that. I am always looking for more snowy symbols :)
  • Hmm, Ive found reference to an Arctic Pack 1 at the GM's Parlor, but the links are dead