Update for ToUM not available + profile problem

Hello (again) everyone,

I'm finishing downloading again all my products for a fresh & updated install.
However, I don't have the CC3+ updated install for the Tome; all I have is the Tome PDF (updated: tite CC3+), the Tome setup program for CC3 & the Tome tutorial files for CC3+ (zip).
If I understand correctly the old topics found, has I have registered the Tome (long ago; almost a decade), I should have received a email for updating it, but unfortunately, I never had that email.

By the way, I stopped receiving emails since 2015, and what's worry me is that I can't change the settings in my profile to receive them again: even if I check the 2 options & save, nothing changes. There is an error message, but not that helpful:
"Contact Options
Sorry, there was an error setting these options at our mailing service, MailChimp

Please help us resolve this by contacting help@profantasy.com with details of the change you wanted to make. The error returned was:"

Yes: there is NO error returned ID... :o)

EDIT:
If I check an option on another tab than profile ('offers' or 'downloads'), I have an error message more complete:
"Member In Compliance State: alexandre_mignon@yahoo.fr is in a compliance state due to unsubscribe, bounce, or compliance review and cannot be subscribed."

No idea of what this means precisely nonetheless...
/EDIT

I will really apreciated my profile problem being corrected & having the solution to how download the updated Tome setup program for CC3+.

Thanks in advance.

Q'Xel

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Hi,

For fixing those problems, you should contact ProFantasy support directly. Use the email from the error message, or log into your registered account pages and use the tech support for there.
    They should be able help you regarding access to the Tome too.
  • Thanks Monsen,

I'll do that at once.

I think I took the bad habit of posting on forums directly... Damned Steam ;o)

Q'Xel
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Forums are a good way to get help with a lot of problems, but some things, only PF themselves can really fix. Note that support is usually only available in working hours, so looking at the time right now, the workday is just ending, you'll probably not get a response until Monday.
  • edited June 2020
    Yes Monsen, but I would have tought using the support option for this kind of problems. My mistake.

I'm aware of the week-end of course; it's not a problem as the ToUM is not mandatory but a helpful addon. It doesn't hamper my habilitie to use the software, so, I can wait. Beside, I'm not the kind of person who want everything immediatly. Yes, I'm old ;o)

Anyway, have a nice week-end and thanks.

EDIT:

Well, a GREAT BIG THANKS to PF support: they just correct the TuOM problem and I'm downloading the updated version right now! So much for the w-e...

Ladies & gentlemen from the support, thanks you very much. I hope you'll go back to your families soon & I wish you all a very nice week-end.

/EDIT