I have a question about Contoursm and crashing

I got CC3+ in the Humble Bundle, though I have been eying it for a long time. (Honestly, it's just been way too expensive.) I have been using Fractal Mapper 8 for a number of years and of course, wanted to import my main map into CC3. So, I made a black image of my landmass and loaded it up in CC3 to try Contoursm. Worked great, yesterday. Today, I'm having constant crashes. I make the contour and then click sheets and down it goes. Over and over. Now, I did update my PC yesterday to the next Windows 10 2004, so I am wondering if it might be that? But honestly, CC3 worked fine last night and that was after I updated Windows. Does anyone have any advice? I really wanted to remake the map in CC3 but it's an entire world rather than just one continent or country and I would hate having to manually trace the entire thing...

(Background: the map is for the world my books are based in. I'm in the middle of writing the 11th book and this is a whole world with an enormous backstory. A map is required for me to keep my sanity. :D )

Comments